Call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room if you have a life threatening emergency.
Mental Health Crisis:
- Crisis Services – 360-754-1338 or 800-270-0041
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 800-273-8255
Chat – click here.
Text “HEAL” to 741741 to text with a trained crisis counselor.
- Children’s Mobile Crisis Services – 360-480-5721
Mason County-Medicaid-enrolled children/youth through age 20 years.
Thurston County-All children/youth through age 20 years.
24-hour Crisis Support and Referrals for Substance Use and Mental Health Services:
- Recovery Help Line – 866-789-1511
- Crisis Clinic of Thurston and Mason Counties – 360-586-2800
Free and confidential
Thurston-Mason Behavioral Health Organization (TMBHO)
When the situation is NOT life threatening:
- TMBHO Customer Service – 360-763-5828 or 800-658-4105 or click here to email us
- TTY Users – 711
Thurston-Mason Behavioral Health Organization administers mental health and substance use disorder services for publicly funded citizens of Thurston and Mason Counties.