What is the mission of the QRT?
The mission of the Quality Review Team (QRT) is to listen and make use of participant experience related to the effectiveness of publicly funded mental health and substance use disorder services.
How does the QRT get information?
The QRT gathers information in a variety of ways:
- Site visits
- Interviews with service participants
- Surveys completed by service participants
- Forums that provide opportunity for feedback
Phone calls are always welcome, and meetings can be arranged in a mutually agreed upon location. Participation is always voluntary, and confidentiality is respected. Quality review focuses on the following categories:
- Quality of care
- Ease of accessing services
- Effective services
- Appropriate treatment plans
- Availability of alternatives to hospitalization
- Coordination with allied systems
How do I contact the QRT?
Quality Review Team
612 Woodland Square Loop SE Suite 401
Lacey, WA 98503
360-763-5793 or 800-658-4105 Fax: 360-584-1435